How are your Payment & Refund integrated with our policy.
Since our apps are using Shopify Payment system, we have to follow all of their Policies.
In case you’re having any issues with your charging procedure, please contact Shopify as soon as possible.
- Also, kindly notify us by email email@example.com.
- For upgrading and downgrading during the billing period, please refer to this link here
- Please keep in mind that you have agreed to our Terms of Service once you approved the Shopify charge. All charges made on ShopBooster products cannot be canceled.
- If you’re not happy with your purchase in the first 7days, we will give you 1-time refund. After that, we will not issue any partial or full refund under any circumstances, unless there are some errors from Shopify payment system.
- This is a Shopify policy that we do not have the right or instant solution at the moment.
For Freemium apps: Free version is available as a Trial option. You can keep using it forever without any extra cost. No charging required.
For other apps: Trial days are available for testing before your actual subscription (usually from 7 – 10 days trial). You will have to approve charge before starting your trial, but no cost will be issued if you stop using the app after the trial period.
We issue refunds if the following criteria apply:
- You have to drop us an email via the firstname.lastname@example.org to describe your problems. All processes must follow the Support Policy in order to get the final confirmation from both sides.
- If our support team confirms that they are unable to fix the problem.
- All bugs need to be considered within the scope of works.
We do not issue refunds if the issues are:
- You changed your mind about the purchase or you chose not to use the product anymore after 7days.
- You find that our product doesn’t suit your needs (our free version are very explanatory of our available features in paid versions).
- Your descriptions are detected as “out of scope”
- You do not contact support team for help.
- You are unable to show proof or screenshot of broken part or missing.
- You are unable to show proof or screenshot relating to your bugs.
- You don’t want to share your staff account for us to check the issue.
- You repeatedly install & uninstall our products and ask for a refund.
- You repeatedly send the same contents and negotiate for a refund (full refund or partial refund).
- You express your behaviors in some ways of showing an intention to cause a threat to ShopBooster.
- You express your behaviors in some ways of threatening the Support Team.
- You say that you install the wrong product and want to get a refund. You should check out your order carefully before making the payment.
Updates to the refund policy:
- This refund policy can be updated at any time, without prior notice and is applicable immediately for all subscriptions and subscribers.
- ShopBooster reserves the right to refuse refunds if any efforts of refund policy abuse are detected.